Saturday 1 December 2012

CARLEY


My wife and I have a great relationship, both in and out 
of the bedroom, so a threesome never really entered my 
mind. Carley, my wife, and I were both virgins when we 
met. We both enjoyed sex, so after dating for two years 
and then seven years of marriage, there was little we 
hadn't at least tried in the bedroom.

Carley is a beautiful woman. She is 5-3 and weighs in at 
about 110 pounds. She does not spend hours at the gym, 
but has a naturally slim body with beautiful C-cup 
breasts. 

Having two children has only caused her to fill out a 
little more in the right places. Her breasts have only 
the slightest bit of sag after breast-feeding our two 
children, and her nipples are large and dark. It is still 
a powerful turn on for me just to watch her and think 
about the luscious body she has hidden under her clothes.

That is exactly what I was doing. We had gone to a 
nightclub on the beach that had a large deck outside. I 
was sitting on the deck, enjoying my drink, while I 
watched my wife make her way across the sand. Carley was 
wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight knit top that 
showed off a bit of cleavage. She had more on than most 
of the women on the beach; there were many bikinis and 
even a few thongs to look at, but my wife looked 
incredibly sexy as she strolled across the beach with her 
friend.

The guy sitting next to me, who I later learned was named 
Bob, struck up a conversation by saying, "Man, I would 
sure like to spend some quality time with that one." I 
asked him which lady he was referring to and he pointed 
to my wife. I felt a flush of anger and then excitement 
when I realized he wanted to have sex with my wife. For 
some strange reason I decided to play along rather than 
tell him I was her husband.

I said, "Yeah, she's got a nice set of tits." We traded 
lewd comments about her body and what we would like to do 
with her. I found I was incredibly turned on by the 
thought of another man screwing my wife. Bob introduced 
himself and I learned that he was in town looking for the 
right piece of property to open a new plant for his 
company. I sell real estate and I liked his personality 
so we traded business cards and made plans to get 
together sometime in the future to discuss business.

We continued to watch the women but his eyes rarely left 
Carley's body. I found myself picturing Carley under him 
with her legs spread wide. After about an hour, she 
walked up to the deck and asked me if I was ready to go 
home. I told her that I was and she began to make her way 
to the stairs to join me.

Bob turned white as a sheet and then blushed bright red 
when he realized that he had been staring at and talking 
about my wife. He apologized repeatedly, but I assured 
him that there was no harm done and that I too thought 
she had a sexy body.

As Carley and I drove home she snuggled next to me. I 
asked her if she noticed the guy I was talking to on the 
deck. She responded by saying, "You mean the cute one 
that was helping you stare at me?" I told her what he had 
said about wanting to spend quality time with her and she 
laughed until she had tears in her eyes.

That night in bed I asked Carley to consider what it 
would be like to have sex with him as I gently caressed 
her body and sucked her hard nipples. My wife was really 
turned on and admitted that she sometimes wondered what 
it would be like to do it with another man. I positioned 
myself between her open legs and teased her pussy with 
the head of my cock. She was hotter and wetter than she 
had been in some time. She raised her knees and began to 
guide me inside her waiting vagina while I squeezed her 
breasts.

Just before I pushed inside her waiting cunt, I said, 
"This is what Bob wants to do to you." I sank balls deep 
in one stroke and began to pound her pussy while I told 
her to imagine that I was Bob. My wife began climaxing 
almost immediately, which was a good thing because it 
only took me about a minute before I was cumming inside 
her.

We cuddled for a while and I asked her if she wanted to 
try sex with another man. My wife of seven years smiled 
sweetly and told me that it was fun to think about, but 
it was something that she would never do. 

She then turned over and went to sleep with a little 
smile on her face. Like most men I normally fall asleep 
shortly after I shoot a load of sperm into a warm pussy, 
but that night I lay awake considering what it would be 
like to see my wife in bed with another man.

*

Some two hours later I finally fell asleep, hard again, 
fantasizing about my wife fucking another man. Over the 
following week we talked about my fantasy several times 
but my wife remained adamant that she could never let 
another man have sex with her. I tried asking for less 
and was a little surprised when she agreed.

I told her that I would be almost as turned on if she 
would just "fool around" with another man by letting him 
pet her and maybe let him see her bare breasts. She 
almost immediately agreed, saying, "As long as he doesn't 
go all the way." My victory was a let down when I 
realized that I didn't know how I could find someone who 
would agree to fondle my wife and then not want to fuck 
her.

It was about then a piece of property became available 
that I was sure would be of interest to Bob. I dug out 
his business card and called his office. His secretary 
gave me the number of the hotel he was staying at and I 
called him. Bob was still a little chagrinned about his 
behavior but readily agreed to meet with me and discuss 
the property I had to offer.

We met at the hotel bar and Bob was pleased with the 
property I had suggested. We made a date to visit the 
site the following day and proceeded to drink our evening 
meal. By nine PM we were both in his room, roaring drunk, 
discussing my wife. The alcohol had loosened both of our 
tongues and I found myself telling him about Carley's 
decision to let another man feel her up.

We were both drunk enough that when Bob said, "Well, 
bring her on" I immediately called home and asked Carley 
to come and get me, claiming I had too much to drink. My 
wife is no dummy and she immediately asked if we were up 
to something. I still had my wits about me enough to 
assure her that nothing sly was going on. She told me 
that she would change her clothes and be down to pick me 
up.

Bob and I drank a little more while we waited the 45 
minutes it took Carley to arrive. Drunken men are not 
good planners, but two men with college educations 
managed to hide one of the two chairs that were in the 
room, in the closet, so that she would have to sit on the 
bed. I sat in the other chair and Bob sat on the bed. 
When Carley arrived she seemed to sense that we were up 
to something but was a good sport about it and sat on the 
bed next to Bob.

My wife was wearing a silky, button up blouse and a knee 
length skirt. The blouse had the top two buttons undone 
and I could see just a hint of cleavage. The room became 
very quiet as she smiled sweetly while Bob and I stared 
at her body. I know he had been drinking, but in the 
clumsiest move I have ever seen, Bob put his arm around 
my wife's shoulders and began kissing her.

Carley sat stiffly for a few seconds and looked at me 
with questioning eyes. When she saw me grinning she stuck 
her tongue out at me, relaxed, and wrapped her arms 
around Bob's neck. They continued to kiss as Bob let his 
hands roam over her silk covered breasts.

I have never done hard drugs but it began to feel like I 
had shot a large dose of something directly into my 
veins. My heart was beating so hard I would have thought 
that they could hear it across the room. I was breathing 
rapidly like I had just run a race and I was so hard that 
it hurt.

I adjusted my dick in my pants while Bob slowly undid 
three more buttons and opened my wife's blouse so that I 
could see his hand cup her bra covered breasts. Carley 
was wearing a sexy white lace bra that she reserves only 
for special occasions so I believe she had a pretty good 
idea of what we had in mind when I called.

They made out like teenagers for several minutes, before 
Bob lowered my wife onto her back and began to run his 
hands up her long legs. Her skirt rode up and I had a 
clear view of her matching lace panties and thigh high 
stockings. Carley normally wears pantyhose but tonight 
she had dressed for easy access. My wife relaxed her legs 
and he was soon rubbing the bare skin on the inside of 
her thighs next to her panties.

The rush I was feeling was only getting stronger so I 
opened my pants to give my cock more room. Carley was 
enjoying the experience too and was moaning as she ran 
her hands over Bob's back. He began to rub her mound and 
I could clearly see his fingers work their way beneath 
the white lace.

My wife said something I didn't quite hear and they broke 
their embrace and both sat up. I wanted to see more but I 
was delighted our first time had gone as far as it had. 
Carley looked at Bob and then at me saying. "You both 
know this can't go all the way." We both told her that we 
understood her terms and I then suggested that they 
continue.

Carley said, "Okay, but no sex" and calmly removed her 
blouse. She then helped Bob remove his shirt. She ran her 
fingers across his well-muscled chest and then stood 
briefly and let her skirt fall to the floor. My wife was 
naked except for a sheer bra and panties and her 
stockings. She turned her back to Bob and let him unhook 
her bra.

She turned back to Bob, holding the cups of her bra over 
her breasts in mock modesty as she again reminded Bob of 
the "no sex" rule. I think he answered but he may have 
only groaned as she let the bra fall away and he saw her 
34C's for the first time.

They returned to making out, but this time I could see 
her breasts crushed against his hairy chest and I could 
see his fingers touching the breast that before now I had 
only touched. I was so hard that I had to look away for a 
few seconds to keep from climaxing in my shorts. When I 
looked back Bob had his hand inside the front of Carley's 
panties and judging from what I could see his finger was 
completely inside her pussy.

Carley had her eyes closed and was bucking against his 
hand as he finger-fucked her while he sucked on her 
breast. The squishy sounds coming from between her legs 
told me that she was very wet. I noticed that she was 
rubbing his crotch, through his slacks, and trying to 
free his cock. Bob broke their embrace long enough to 
drop his pants and boxers to reveal a 6 - 7 inch long 
uncircumcised cock.

My wife had never seen an uncut cock and immediately 
pushed him down on the bed and began to stroke his 
manhood. She seemed really fascinated with how the 
foreskin would pull back to expose the tip of his cock. 
His cock seemed slightly longer than mine and nearly as 
thick but the uncut head made it more pointed compared to 
my blunt cap.

Carley continued to examine his tool and then took him 
into her mouth. Bob pushed her panties down and my wife 
kicked them off of her legs. She was now totally nude. 
Bob continued his digital assault on her pussy but now I 
could see another man's fingers penetrating my wife.

They were both getting hotter by the second. Bob was 
moaning as my wife sucked his cock and she was bucking 
against his fingers. I dropped my pants around my ankles 
and began to stroke my tool. Carley looked over to me and 
with lust in her eyes asked me if I wanted to see more. I 
was so hot I could only nod.

She let his hard cock slip from her mouth and moved up to 
kiss him again. When she did she gently pulled him on top 
of her nude body. My wife opened her legs and raised her 
knees, removing any doubt about what she wanted. Bob's 
cock was trapped between their bodies and only inches 
from my wife's cunt.

Bob proved himself a gentleman by asking Carley, "Are you 
sure?" She glanced in my direction and then bit down on 
her lower lip. My wife nodded firmly and began to grind 
her pubic mound against his tool. Bob looked over his 
shoulder at me and I too nodded. He then raised himself 
off of her body giving me a clear view as his pointed 
tool touched my wife's most private part.

He held his position as Carley began to try and raised 
herself onto his cock. The tip parted her soft folds and 
he began to push inside her. When he had entered her 
slippery passage just a couple of inches, he pulled back 
until only the tip of his cock was inside my wife. Each 
time he entered her, Carley would moan loudly. When she 
asked him, in a hoarse voice, to fuck her, Bob rammed his 
cock home.

He began to stroke her with long hard strokes. My wife 
began to climax with his first hard thrust and didn't 
stop. I could see her pussy pulling outward as he 
withdrew, sucking on him, and then push in when he 
pounded himself back inside her body. Carley's legs would 
jerk obscenely wider as he plunged deep into her vagina. 
Her breasts were crushed against his chest but jiggled 
from the pounding she was receiving. 

I knew Bob was close to cumming because he began to fuck 
my wife even harder. Carley is not on any form of birth 
control because she hates taking the pill and I hate 
condoms. We compromise by making sure that I don't come 
in her pussy for a few days each month. 

That does not mean we don't have sex, I am just very 
careful to pull out before I cum or Carley gets me off 
with her mouth or hands. I realized that my wife had 
finished her period several days ago and we hadn't yet 
started our "careful" time so I knew she was nearing her 
fertile time.

I watched as Bob began to jerk and held his cock deep 
inside my wife. I knew his cock was against her cervix 
and he was pumping his seed deep into her uterus. They 
lay together on the bed for several minutes before Bob 
let his now soft cock slip from her vagina. He must have 
shot a huge load into her cunt, because I could see his 
cum running from her now open lips.

Carley lay there with her legs apart and a just fucked 
smile on her face. When Bob went to the bathroom to clean 
himself off, my wife invited me to use her freshly fucked 
pussy. I would like to say that I lasted a long time and 
gave her several orgasms but the fact is that I began 
cumming almost instantly when I entered her slippery 
cunt. We had both come and were resting when Bob returned 
from the bathroom.

My wife invited Bob to join her again on the bed and I 
was treated to a nice long show as she sucked him hard 
and then climbed on top of him and rode him for several 
minutes till they both climaxed again. She was leaning 
forward, letting her tits swing free in his face and I 
could clearly see his penis entering her again and again.

I guess Carley wants to do it again because I heard her 
mention to Bob that we should have a little party after 
he closes on the property. I was sober enough to drive so 
we left her car and rode home together in mine. 

Normally I am a once a night guy, but listening to her 
tell me about how much she enjoyed feeling another mans 
cock and telling me that she could still feel our cum 
leaking from her body, made me so horny that I carried 
her straight to bed and fucked her again when we got 
home.

The property closes in two weeks and this is one closing 
that I am really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment