Saturday 1 December 2012

BLACK LOVER


hope this letter, apart from being a turn-on, acts
 as a warning.  Judith and I have been married for
 three years now,  but the incident I'm about to
 describe took place ten months ago.

 Judith had been on about trying out another man, and
 in the end she talked me into agreeing that she could
 with someone, as long as he was a total stranger, that
 I was allowed to watch and that he wore a condom -
 just as I had to.  Judith told me that she wanted a
 black man - to find out if all those stories she had
 read in Fiesta were true. However, nothing came of it
 until about three months later when we were invited
 to a party that one of her girlfriends had arranged
 for some American Air Force friends.

 Now,  Judith is a vivacious twenty-four year old
 blonde,  very pretty with a superb figure.  I could
 tell that she had plans for this party, as she said
 that it could be the night she got herself laid.
 Judith had been out shopping, but she wouldn't show
 me what she had bought and she had also stopped me
 having sex with her a couple of weeks before, so that
 I would be horny enough to go along with her plans.

 On the night of the party,  Judith came down wearing
 the new outfit;  she looked stunning.  It was a very
 short, tight black dress, held together at the sides
 by gold rings.  Nothing was left to the imagination,
 as through the large gaps along the side you could
 see that she wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear;
 Six inch stilettoes and a black choker finished the
 look.  Judith smiled and said, "Do you think I'll get
 laid tonight? Sharon promised me they'll be a couple
 of big black men there."  I replied, "Yes, any man
 would fancy you and yes, I do want to see a big black
 men fuck you."

 Things moved swiftly at the party, and Judith soon
 latched onto a big, handsome black guy called Tony.
 They danced - well, I say danced, but it was more
 like a dry fuck, with Judith rubbing her pussy up
 against his groin - and I saw that he had a large
 bulge in his trousers. I came off in my pants,
 watching them together, and they both laughed at me
 when they heard me groan and saw the wet stain
 spreading across the front of my trousers.

 We left the party and I drove Judith and Tony home.
 My five and a half inches were bone hard again, and
 all I could think about was seeing Judith's gorgeous
 shapely body being covered by her ebony lover's hands.
 I thought about him slipping his thick meat into her
 tight pussy, and her long legs wrapping around him as
 he fucked her.

 Once in our bedroom, Tony and Judith stripped. He
 towered above her frail, shapely body, and his long
 black cock stuck out for miles.  He eased the fore-
 skin back to reveal a large, wet, pink knob and he
 told Judith to lick and suck it.  I was envious of
 the way she opened her full, red lips and took as
 much of him down her throat as she could then her
 head did its dance of love as she sucked him.

 Tony then decided that it was time to fuck her, but
 before he did, I went down on her to make her wet
 and sticky for him.  Judith came over my face, and
 Tony started to mount her, but she stopped him,
 pointing out that he had to wear a condom. I'm sure
 if it had been left to me I wouldn't have stopped
 him, I was that excited.  However, Tony made it
 quite clear that he didn't wish to wear a condom,
 even after I explained that Judith wasn't on the
 pill.  Tony said that he wasn't used to being refused
 but eventually agreed.

 I fetched Tony a condom and he asked if I had any
 extra lubricant.  I offered him the KY jelly, but
 he pointed to Judith's baby oil, saying, "That's
 the best stuff."  Tony got Judith to rub some all
 over his cock then she fitted the condom onto him
 and he got her to squirt some more oil over the
 condom.  Finally, he asked me to rub some into
 Judith's cunt, which I did.

 At that time, neither Judith nor I knew what effect
 oil has on condoms, although Tony did.  So, let this
 be a warning: it perished the rubber and caused the
 condom to split.  In Tony's case, he pushed his cock
 home into my wife's fanny, the condom split - but we
 didn't notice this as he had it inside her.

 I began wanking as Tony eased in and out of Judith and
 that first time they fucked I spunked three times while
 watching them; it was truly a magnificent sight. Tony's
 black arse powered in and out of her willing pussy and
 she whimpered as she had orgasm after orgasm.  Then he
 was jerking and groaning as he filled her pussy - not
 that we knew that at the time.  Judith just clung to
 him,  gasping "I can feel it,  I can feel it!" Tony
 smiled and said, "Don't you wish it was going inside
 you and making a baby?"  I heard Judith groan, "Yes,
 yes...I do." But Tony already knew.

 They lay together for a while before Tony started
 moving again, and they had sex once more. I couldn't
 get another erection - I had drained myself - so I
 just sat in the chair and watched.  Tony took Judith
 through another series of exhausting orgasms before
 letting himself to again and she, like me, could only
 lay there and take it.

 Following that, Tony was a regular visitor, and Judith
 and I couldn't wait for his visited.  Every time he
 came he used condoms and oil, and I didn't get to fuck
 Judith often then.  I could hardly feel myself going
 into her anyway, she was so loose,  and in the end she
 admitted she couldn't feel me any more and that I was
 useless to her. I made up for my shortcomings by going
 down on her and giving her pussy the best tongue bath
 possible. Judith loved it. Tony loved seeing me doing
 it, and I enjoyed it - everybody happy.

 Then, a few weeks later Judith announced that her
 period was late.  She eventually took a pregnancy test
 and sure enough, it was positive.  Judith and I both
 thought it must have been when I wanked my stuff over
 her bush during our sessions,  but it was then that
 Tony started bragging about being the father.  I
 thought he was joking as he had always worn a condom,
 but Judith looked at him in a strange way and I'm sure
 she wished he was right.  From then on, Tony never
 wore a condom and I never got a look in.  I had to
 content myself with just watching them do it.

 When the baby was delivered,  all Judith could say
 was,  "I'm sorry,  Ian.,  I had no idea.. how could
 I have? I thought he was yours.  He's beautiful isn't
 he Ian."  When I looked down at the baby - not really
 hearing her words - I stumbled back in shock;  the
 baby was coloured.  I realised then that Tony's
 boasts about putting Judith in the club had been
 true - he had known all along.

 Now, Tony spends most of his spare time with Judith.
 She tells me she still loves me,  but that she loves
 Tony more as he's the only man who can satisfy her;
 I love her so much that I've accepted their conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment