Saturday 1 December 2012

A BRIEF HISTORY


I like to think of myself as a fairly normal guy. It's 
hard to hide the fact that I think about sex all the 
time. My friends realize this a little as my humour 
manages to include sex to a large degree. Most people 
who talk to me most likely wouldn't realize just how 
big a part of my life it is. 

Although I am happily married, I'm always seeking sex 
with a bit of an edge. Over the years I've been 
involved with a number of local women I met through 
various internet personal services as well as a few 
from work. Many of these women have had a distinctive 
submissive nature to them and allowed me to do things 
with them that some men might dream of. Despite this,
those times I've managed to get my wife involved in 
things, even to a small degree, provide me with the 
biggest pleasure.

I think my wife always new about this drive in me, but 
largely took a don't ask, don't tell approach. Every 
once in a blue moon though, she'd surprise me with a 
bit of willingness or initiative that I don't always 
see. Over the years, bit by bit, usually during drunk 
sex sessions, I've let her into my private pleasures a 
little bit at a time. Over the years she's learned more 
about my exhibitionistic tendencies and my desire to 
show her off.

Probably the first time she surprised me was one of the 
times we were away from town on a camping trip. We were 
hiking in the mountains and stopped for a rest. It was 
a scorching hot day and we were high enough that a nice 
cool wind would snap up now and again. It was a fairly 
popular area and we ran into people quite frequently on 
the hike. 

During the rest, my wife looked at me and asked if I 
had my digital camera. It was a pretty recent purchase 
that we hadn't had very long. I said yes and she just 
got up and told me to come with her. We moved a little 
ways off the trail and behind a big boulder. She didn't 
say anything when we got there and just started 
stripping.

Although I had requested she pose ever since I first 
met her, she had adamantly refused. I was pretty sure 
she was worried about me sharing her pictures. So I was 
caught completely off guard and she had to tell me to 
get my camera. Thank god for large memory cards because 
I went crazy before she told me to come over and fuck 
her. 

I have to admit, I was so excited I didn't last long 
before cumming. I was going to go a second time but I 
guess the mood passed and a quickie was what she 
needed, because she stopped me, we got dressed and 
continued on our hike. 

That was the first time she surprised me. Although I 
tried to get her to pose for me again, at home and out 
hiking on other trips, she always refused.

Months later, at a wedding of one of her friends, we 
all got more drunk than we had in years. Perhaps a bit 
too drunk. She was one of the bridesmaids and was 
wearing a strapless formal dress. Somewhere late in the 
evening, we were sitting around the table with her 
friends snapping pictures with the disposable cameras. 

One guy took a camera and started snapping pictures 
down his pants. The same guy then crawled under the 
table and tried getting pictures up some of the girl's 
skirts. I was so drunk most of what I saw was very, 
very blurred. I wasn't the exception at the table. 

For some reason I got an urge when I saw him under the 
table by us, my wife's dress was a full length one and 
I just reached down and hauled it up. She let out a 
little squeal and the guy under the table yelled out 
something unintelligible, with everyone else at the 
table bursting into laughter.

Even in my drunken state though I noticed something. 
Although my wife was "fighting" with me to get her 
dress back down, she hadn't clamped her legs together. 
I was turned towards her in my seat, my left hand 
holding up the dress, my right on her left thigh, and I 
noticed she could have easily clamped her legs together 
but didn't. 

I don't know what inspired me, but I just leaned over a 
little, grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them 
to the side. I still remember the distinctive click of 
the camera under the table and a loud "woo hoo!" 

Time seemed to slow down and I remember the shocked 
look on my wife's face. I don't know if it took longer 
than it did, but she seemed to pause, letting it 
happen, giving the guy under the table a few moments, 
before snapping her legs together. She didn't mention 
the incident when we got home, but we jumped into bed 
and had a very intense, somewhat rough, sex session 
before the booze took the last of our stamina and we 
passed out.

It was a pretty uneventful winter and spring with the 
next memorable even happening at the beginning of 
summer. We'd gone on a nice relaxing camping trip to a 
lake just a few hours from home. The drive back was a 
bit tedious and well, I got bored. My wife looked just 
as bored and on the border of falling asleep. 

While driving I reached over and gave her breast a 
little squeeze. She just looked over and gave me a 
little, "oh well, that's my husband" kind of smile. I 
did that a few times before reaching between her legs 
and squeezing her pussy over her shorts. She let out a 
little sigh and closed her eyes. I thought she was 
going to just go asleep. I groped her pussy a bit more 
and then, looking like she'd fallen asleep, stopped and 
focused on driving.

When I hadn't touched her in a bit, she opened her eyes 
and looked at me and just said, "Why'd you stop?"

I immediately resumed and even went further, pulling 
the legs of her shorts up and fingering her pussy. 
After a bit, I tried to undo the button on her shorts 
and pull down the zipper. It was a task that was beyond 
my one hand dexterity. She surprised me, by just doing 
it herself and pulling her shorts down to her knees. I 
didn't hesitate and went to town fingering her, playing 
with her clit and trying to get her legs spread 
further. 

That entire time I was having a bugger of a time trying 
to keep from crashing, looking at my wife with her legs 
spread wide and peeking at traffic coming towards us to 
see if there was any indication that anyone could see. 
At a point, she lowered her seat back a little and 
without warning, put both her feet up on the dash. I 
could hear her breath get ragged and I went to town 
fingering her, trying to bring her over the edge. The 
truth though was that I wanted it to last forever.

Despite our speed, I could see some people in taller 
vehicles (trucks, rigs, motor homes) doing a double 
take. I knew that they could see my wife, or at a 
minimum, figure out what we were doing. At a point, she 
just looked up at me and said, "Pull over."

I found a little side road moments later and we went 
just a little ways up it before she told me to stop. 
She then pulled me over on top of her and it was 
seconds before my shorts were around my ankles and I 
was thrusting into a sopping wet pussy. Despite the 
discomfort, we were there for a while. My knees were 
raw and my back was a mess by the time I put my third 
load of cum into my wife's pussy. She had a very 
restful nap the remaining drive back home.

Later that summer, it was 2004, something happened that 
was what I thought, the pinnacle of her surprising me. 
Thinking back to it, and other experiences, I have to 
wonder if there is something about weddings, or just 
the alcohol flowing that gets my wife going. 

That event got me so excited that it was the thing that 
I first put down in writing and shared with the 
internet community. I wont share it all here now, but I 
will share a little. I'll also admit, while its 
something I remember with horny fondness, I'll also 
used to get scared that I may have crossed a line. 
Bringing her home after a staggette party, with her 
being probably the most drunk I had ever seen her, I 
made a detour. I took her to a park that I had taken a 
few submissive lovers to.

Those people in the UK may know of a term called 
dogging. That's why I took her to the park. My intent 
had been to have sex with her in the car, letting men 
watch us with her unaware. However, things quite often 
work out differently then you plan. 

There are two images from that night that will be in 
burned in my mind forever. The first was lying on my 
belly on the ground, looking forward, and despite the 
dark, seeing the thick cock of this big bear of a man 
stretching the lips of my wife's pussy. The second was 
me standing, looking down on them, seeing him stiffen 
and almost convulse, squeezing his arms around my wife, 
knowing he was dumping his cum into her.

I have to admit, when fantasy becomes reality, although 
there is excitement, there is an awful lot of worry. 
Despite my wife conveniently being unable to remember 
the later part of the evening, things were quite tense 
between us for months. I don't know if it was my worry 
that was affecting things or if her memory wasn't as 
blank as she let on. She never mentioned the incident 
or ever let on that she remembered even a portion of 
it. It took the good part of half a year before things 
got back to normal for us. Despite that, whenever I 
masturbated, it was that night I pictured in my head 
while I busily pumped my hand around my cock.

The next memorable event happened the following summer. 
Friends of ours that had been together for many years 
finally decided to make it official and get married. Us 
boys celebrated as usually with a drunken stag party 
with our group of old men moving from bar to bar in 
town. 

For some reason, the wives arranged the staggette for 
the bride on the same evening. Later in the evening, 
both groups ended up running into each other. Given the 
amount of cell phone conversations I'm pretty sure it 
wasn't an accident. 

The men were definitely much worse for wear than the 
ladies. One of the things we had been up to was asking 
perfect strangers to flash the groom. I think the whole 
idea came from all the late night advertisements of 
girls gone wild. I'm amazed we didn't get slapped or 
into fights. Most just laughed us off, but some 
obliged. Sometimes with as little encouragement as 
buying them a shooter or providing a little tip.

When the groups met up it was a little awkward at 
first. Despite that, there were enough of us so far 
gone that it didn't matter. We were so far gone in fact 
that one of the guys tried to convince the wives to 
flash. They were quite surprised by our success during 
the evening and we provided them all the details of our 
successful negotiations. 

We were caught quite by surprise when one of the ladies 
(her husband wasn't with us) whipped up her shirt to 
show off herself in her full glory. The men erupted 
into howls and catcalls. The women were part screams, 
part laughter and part shock. The last thing any woman 
should do is give a poor old dirty drunk man any bit of 
hope. That quick little moment of weakness gave more of 
the boy's courage enough to essentially start begging 
the ladies to flash. 

Some of the men were trying to get other wives to 
flash, some were trying to get their own wives to 
flash. One of them finally did agree to do it but only 
if she didn't do it alone. We were all blown away when 
after a lot of negotiations, two of the others agreed, 
surrounded the groom and shoved their tits in his face. 
Although it was brief, I was in heaven. Not only by 
seeing two sets of tits I thought I'd never see, but 
also by seeing the tits attached to my wife beside the 
other two pairs. My best friend was sitting beside the 
groom at the time and gave me an ear to ear grin.

I'm not sure why that particular event proved to be 
such a pivotal point in our life. After it, I have to 
admit, the topic of her showing off came up more and 
more during our sex sessions. In particular, the topic 
of my best friend getting an eyeful was something that 
kept coming up over and over. As well, we started to 
become more verbal during sex, expanding on the 
fantasies she knew I had about showing her off. 

Sometimes after little get togethers and bbq's we'd 
have amazing sex, talking about the times I caught 
various friends taking peeks at her. As well, she 
became more and more comfortable with not wearing a 
bra. I'd always encouraged her to show off "the girls" 
and that was one of the little pleasures (her braless) 
that I always enjoyed. I tried to encourage her to try 
to make some of my tamer fantasies reality but she held 
back. 

What I considered little, like posting faceless 
pictures of her on the internet and having sex in front 
of a webcam were big no-no's. However, we did end up 
having more sex outdoors while hiking and biking. As 
well, during highway trips, she became more and more 
comfortable having sex in rest stops. The further we 
were from home, the more willing she was to be less 
careful. 

I can't count the number of times I saw someone 
discreetly watching us from wooded areas. I also know 
that some of the times my wife spotted them as well. 
She never made it apparent though, never stopped me and 
always let me finish before we rushed off.

Now the reason I've shared this little history. A month 
ago, August, we went camping at a lake a few hours from 
home. A few of our friends joined us, along with their 
families. My wife and I stand out as one of the few 
couples in our group without children. There were 
enough kids of various ages that they managed to take 
care of themselves most of the time. It was quite 
relaxing for all of us to get together and just enjoy 
ourselves. The drinks flowed and we kept ourselves busy 
playing board and card games and reminiscing.

Later on in the evening, with the kids asleep and many 
of us feeling no pain, the reminiscing took a decided 
turn towards our more embarrassing and sexual escapades 
throughout our youth. Bit by bit though, we lost more 
and more of our group until it was just my best friend, 
my wife and I sitting around a campfire. 

It was a nice warm night and the three of us were just 
having a good time reminiscing. Well, he and I were 
reminiscing while my wife was just relaxing. I remember 
having my arm around her shoulders and noticed my 
friend looking her over.

I don't even think the thought registered in my brain 
before my hand slipped under the neck of her shirt and 
sought out her breast. I just brought my hand over it 
and gave it a gentle squeeze. She didn't even budge. 
She just let me grope her while she stared into the 
fire. I guess she must have been a little frisky as 
well because while I was squeezing her breasts and 
playing with her nipples she just turned to me and 
started kissing me deeply. Neither of us said a word to 
each other, but there we were, sitting across the fire 
from my best friend, kissing passionately and wrapped 
around each other like we were all alone. 

It was then that my drunken brain registered that maybe 
she was letting me live out one of my more frequent 
fantasies. We had talked many times during sex about 
having sex in various places with not just strangers, 
but friends watching. My best friend was just one of 
those names that came up frequently when the topic went 
that way. I didn't want to freak her out or push things 
too fast, but I couldn't hold back. 

I think I was trying to convince myself that I was 
doing it slowly, but I think I was moving much faster 
than I was trying. I ended up moving my free hand under 
her shirt from the bottom. While groping her I started 
moving my elbow up and away, dragging her shirt up with 
it. She didn't flinch at all as her breasts came into 
view. Not so much as a gasp or shiver as I pushed her 
shirt up around her neck and started to suckle her 
tits.

She tilted her head back and I could see her eyes were 
closed. She just let me go to town on her neck and 
breasts, in full sight of my buddy. I looked over at 
him frequently and each time he seemed to be leaning 
more and more over the fire, his eyes fixed open. When 
I made my next move, I honestly thought she'd stop me. 
I reached down and fondled her pussy through her pants. 
Not only did she not stop me, she spread her legs. 

I probably should have been more cautious, I probably 
should have taken my time. The thing was when she 
spread her legs I just reached under the elastic band 
of her pants and shoved my hand in, straight to her 
pussy. She was sopping wet and my finger slid right 
into her. I ground my palm onto her clit and inserted 
more and more fingers as I finger fucked her. I tried 
the same stunt of moving my arm away from her body, 
trying to get her pants down, but despite my repeated 
attempts I didn't get more than the elastic band a 
little further down.

As she had in the car long before, she caught me 
unaware when she quickly pulled her pants past her 
knees. She didn't open her eyes, she didn't look up, 
she just whipped them down, spread her legs as far as 
they could go in the chair, even slouched down in the 
chair a little. As I leaned over her, she wrapped her 
arms around my neck and held on. Although it was 
uncomfortable, I wouldn't have dreamed of complaining. 
There she was, fully exposed, the campfire lighting her 
up, my friend almost falling into the fire as his eyes 
soaked up ever detail of her body.

At a point I could tell she was getting closer and 
closer to an orgasm. I think she had been talking to me 
for a little while before I even noticed. However, I 
did finally clue into her whispering in my ear, "Are 
you sure? Are you sure?" over and over.

I just kept repeating yes every time she said it. Her 
breath got more and more ragged and finally her legs 
clamped together on my hand and she stiffened, little 
shivers running through her body. When her orgasm had 
subsided, her grip relaxed on my neck and her body went 
limp in the chair. I leaned back and looked at her. Her 
head was lolled back over the top of the chair, her 
body was totally flushed. She made no move at all to 
cover herself. I actually thought she might fall asleep 
like that right there, if I let her.

Although it took her some time, she did start to move 
again. I was surprised when she titled her head up and 
looked right at my friend. I thought she'd immediately 
pull all her clothes back in place but she sat there 
for a while, staring into the fire, completely exposed. 
She finally did decided to pull herself together and 
stood up. She looked a bit confused but wandered around 
the camp a bit and finally came back up to us. 

She said she wanted to go to the washrooms and when I 
got up she said no and said she needed to talk with our 
friend. They headed off down the access road towards 
the washrooms and I have to admit, I began to worry. 
Despite my drunkenness I knew she'd be freaked out and 
worried about him telling someone. I only hoped he was 
sober enough to say whatever ever things she needed to 
hear to alleviate her fears. 

When they returned, she gave him a hug at the entrance 
to our campsite and walked up while he continued down 
the road to his campsite. We went to bed as soon as she 
got back. I wasn't sure what to do, worried that I'd 
upset her.

I was actually surprised when she whispered to me. She 
did sound upset. She said something about that she 
shouldn't have done it. She said that I wasn't even 
interested in touching her anymore. That she knew it 
was a mistake. She even began to sob a little. I 
wrapped my arms around her and tried to comfort her.

We didn't talk but at a point, despite my worry, the 
warmth of her gave me my erection again and she took 
notice of it. I have to admit, I was surprised when she 
turned herself upside down and proceeded to take my 
cock in her mouth. My wife will admit that she doesn't 
like giving bj's, that they make her uncomfortable. She 
reserves them essentially for special occasions or when 
she's especially drunk. I wasn't sure which way it 
qualified that time. She took her time which was also a 
rarity.

At a point, I reached over and pulled her pussy closer 
to my face. I lapped up her juices, marvelling at how 
juicy she still was, at how wet her thighs were. When I 
was getting into things she rolled on top of me, 
putting us in a 69, grinding her pussy into my face. I 
have to admit, it was hard to concentrate, she was 
going to town on my cock. It was the most memorable 
blowjob she had ever given me. I wanted it to last. I 
wanted to savour every moment of this rare occasion. 
This marvelous bj from the woman who thought she was no 
good at them.

She surprised me further by giving me some very direct 
instructions on how she wanted me to eat her pussy. It 
was a first. She had always pretty much lied back and 
let me do my thing. I was having trouble holding my cum 
in my balls and was relieved when she brought her mouth 
away from my cock and arched her back, grinding her 
pussy against my jaw. She began grinding her pussy 
against my face the same as when she would grind 
against my pubic area. It wasn't gentle, but it was 
erotic. I think she had to keep repeating herself a lot 
because by the time I heard any instructions she was 
getting pretty aggravated. She wanted my tongue as far 
in as it would go. She humped my tongue as if it was a 
little cock. 

It was easy tell she was getting closer to a second 
orgasm, another rarity with us, and she was completely 
focused on getting herself over that edge. I was having 
trouble hearing what she was saying, her words were 
more gasps and grunts then actual English. It was at a 
point not moments from when she came that I heard her 
repeating over and over, "Get all of him out of me!"

I have to admit I was confused and didn't even realize 
what she was getting at until after she came and was 
lying on top of me. In the silence I realized, he'd 
fucked her when they went to the washroom. I hadn't 
been just eating my wife's pussy. I'd been eating her 
pussy that had recently been filled with my friend's 
cum. I was blown away.

I think she just wanted to sleep after her that. My 
adrenalin and excitement were washing away my 
drunkenness, leaving complete horniness in its place. I 
rolled my wife onto her back and just mounted her. 
Nothing delicate, no talking, just me climbing on top 
of her and me shoving my cock as far as it would go 
into her pussy. I wasn't in the least bit tired, and 
just kept going and going and going. Although we 
finally did fall asleep, I wasn't down for long before 
I woke up and mounted her again. She tried to sleep in 
but kept getting disturbed by her horny husband waking 
her up.

I have to admit, the way my wife acted the next day, 
you would never had guessed that anything had happened. 
Unfortunately, a few people seemed to think there was 
something off with how both my friend and I were 
acting. Luckily, everyone seemed to believe us that it 
was just an effect of getting old and having too much 
to drink the night before. 

My wife and I had a little private hike together. The 
tone was pretty serious and she was very nervous. She 
seemed to think that despite the number of times that I 
had discussed my fantasies with her, she was very 
scared that I was upset and that it would tear us 
apart.

Although it was easy to tell she wasn't in a frisky 
mood, I did manage to get her to a remote area where we 
ended up naked in the grass together. I was fucking her 
doggy style when I tried to encourage her to share the 
details of her tryst. It took a lot of encouragement 
and she seemed to not want to tell me. The thing is, 
once she started to talk about it, I could feel the 
change in her juices. Her wetness just kept building as 
she told me more and more. I had to pry most of the 
details out of her but by the time I came, I had a 
perfect understanding of everything that had happened.

We didn't get dressed right away. We lied out in the 
sun, enjoying the warmth. At a point she started 
fondling my cock with her hand and it didn't take me 
long to get hard again. When I mounted her again, I 
took my time with slow gentle strokes and grinding. I'm 
not sure why I thought about it, but looking down on 
her and thinking of everything that happened, my mind 
wandered back to the time I took her to the park after 
the staggette party.

I don't know what gave me the courage to ask. For some 
reason, while I was looking at her, she opened her eyes 
and could tell something was up. She asked me what was 
wrong, clearly worried about what I might say. I caught 
her totally off guard when I asked her to honestly tell 
me what she remember about the night after her friend 
D's staggette. It was instantly clear that she 
remembered something from the way she was biting her 
lip. The look in her eyes that told me she was weighing 
the pros and cons of telling me.

Instead of saying anything though, she moved her knees 
up, stretched her legs and wrapped them tight around my 
waist. When she had me in a firm grip, she started 
thrusting up, meeting my thrusts and slamming our 
groins together. Every few moments I would ask her 
again what she could remember and her smile grew bit by 
bit. Again, without saying a word, she wrapped me 
tighter in her legs and thrust up towards me. 

After a while, she wrapped her arms around my neck and 
pulled me close. She was getting closer to an orgasm 
and in between gasps said to me "don't you remember me 
doing this to him that night?". Instantly I had a 
picture in my head of the big bear of a man on top of 
her in the grass. My perception at the time had been 
that she was on the border of passing out and that he 
had mounted her and fucked her hard. 

When I thought back to it though I remembered two 
things I hadn't paid much attention to. Firstly, at a 
point he was hunched up, almost doubled over, with his 
big hands grasping under her, holding her ass off the 
ground. Secondly, her legs had been wrapped firmly 
around him. She hadn't just been drunk, she had been 
fucking him. 

When that realization hit me was also when she 
whispered to me, "I remember it all." It was too much 
for me, I instantly stiffened, forcing my cock as deep 
in her as I could and pumped what little cum I had 
remaining inside of her.

There were a lot of conversations since then. A lot of 
secrets that we've shared with each other. I'm not sure 
where things will go from here. I do know that my wife 
isn't as different from me as I may have first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment