Saturday 1 December 2012

BLACK BUZZ


This happened several years ago while me and my husband 
were on a vacation. We had stopped near the University 
of Alabama campus and had checked into a motel room. We 
enjoyed the swimming pool, a nice evening meal and a 
couple glasses of wine before going to our room. There 
was not much on TV, so Harry (my husband) got out the 
laptop and put in some adult movies to watch. We both 
enjoyed watching adult movies from time to time prior 
to some love making. This was one of those times. 

The first movie was so so. Then the next one perked my 
attention as it started with a young man knocking on an 
apartment door and was greeted by a lady. He asked her 
if she needed any repairs on here house as he was a 
college student and was working his way through 
college. 

She looked him over from head to toe and smiled and 
said, "Come on in. I think I need someone to clean my 
apartment, if you would like to do that." 

The young man smiled and entered and was given 
instructions to vacuum the floors. After he started, 
the lady went into the bedroom and stripped off her 
clothes and put on a sheer house coat and sat down in 
the living room to watch and wait. 

The young man upon seeing her like this became very 
aroused as evidenced by the bulge in the front of his 
pants. The lady got up and went to the kitchen and 
poured some ice tea returning and offering it to the 
young man said, "Take a break and have some tea," as 
she patted the couch next to her. 

You can guess the rest of the movie, it was hot and it 
made me hot. As was our usual thing to do, my husband 
and I would fantasize about the movies and each would 
say what they liked about the movies and what really 
got them hot etc.

My husband revealed that he thought it would be a real 
turn on to see me with a young man and I in turn agreed 
that it would be hot. He wanted to know what I would do 
if he brought a young man home for me to have and I 
told him that I would fuck his ass off. We both 
laughed.

Harry said, "I would love to see you get a young stud 
between your legs. I bet he would go nuts in your hot 
pussy. I can imagine him fucking with all he has 
getting his nuts off in your hot mature pussy." 

"You are making me so horny, baby, geeee I wish I had 
one right now."

"What would you do if I went out right now and got you 
a young black stud?"

"Wow, geeeeeeeee, damn! That does make me hot, not just 
a young stud but a black one at that, woooo you are 
just kidding, yes?"

"No, I think I will do that. I will just to into the 
bar and find one and tell him there is a hot momma 
waiting for him in room 202. How about that?"

I giggled and said, "You get him and I will take care 
of him." I was really wet between my legs now, it was 
even making a damp spot on the sheet. Harry got up and 
dressed and told me to be ready as he would be back 
soon with a young black stud for me.

I lay there wondering if he was serious hoping that he 
was. I was so hot I felt like I could fuck anything 
that walked through the door, even a tiger.

Soon there was a knock on the door and my chest started 
pounding with anticipation. I was in my red nightgown 
as I opened the door and saw this handsome dark black 
young man at the door. He said. "Your husband sent me 
to see if you needed room service."

I looked him up and down with approval and said, "Uhhh 
yessssssssss, come on in."

Damn, how lucky can a 39 year old white wife be? I 
thought, as I welcomed my handsome soon to be lover. 

"My name is Billy Ray but everyone calls me Buzz. I 
play football and got the nick once when I buzzed down 
the field in HS for the winning touchdown with time run 
out on the clock."

"Mine is Brenda and I don't have any special names," as 
I giggled. 

"Baby, I can see you are one hot momma. I bet you can 
make a man real happy. I could not believe it when your 
husband said that he had a real foxy chick in the room 
that needed some black meat. I have always dreamed of 
getting me a nice white wife to fuck."

"Well I am a white wife and I think I can make you 
happy. Come to Momma," as I pulled him close and we 
kissed like a couple of horny high school teen-agers. 

I was so hot I didn't waste any time pushing my muffin 
into his hard cock as he pushed back. I ran my hands 
under his shirt felling his muscular body and down onto 
his buns pulling him to me as we rotated our hips as if 
to music. His hands were on my bottom pulling me close 
as he moaned and whispered that I was making him so 
horny that he was about to pop his balls. 

I giggled, and moved to the bed pulling my gown up as 
he rapidly shed his jogging suit revealing a long thick 
hard jet-black pole ready to enter my hot white pussy. 
We were too horny to have foreplay. I knew that I was 
about ready to have an orgasm, as was he. 

Buzz found his target and pushed his long cock deep 
inside my wet white pussy as he started long deep 
thrusts, knocking on the door to my womb. He really 
filled me up good. His cock was signaling that he was 
preparing my husbands private white garden to plant his 
black seed. As I met his black cock with thrusts of my 
own telling his cock that my womb was ready for his 
balls to empty their black seed deep inside my womb. 

His black pole was now pushing hard and fast into my 
love canal. His sack of balls was now spanking my ass 
cheeks as he pulled me close with his hands holding me 
tight signaling that he was breeding this married white 
momma and no one or nothing was going to stop him. Of 
course I had no interest in stopping this hot stud. He 
was sending me into orbit and I was anxiously awaiting 
his balls to unload in me as this always sends me over 
the edge. 

Oh damn, this young black stud was making me his. I was 
thinking that I wanted to take him home with me and 
keep him so I could have him every time I got horny. I 
would even want him after my husband had me... I knew 
that just looking at him would make me wet and ready 
for his cock.

Suddenly, I snapped out of my trance and realized that 
Buzz was thrusting deep and hard and breathing fast as 
he launched his last few thrusts and his cock started 
pumping those black seed deep inside me. I let out a 
muffled scream as I locked my legs around his waist 
shaking with my own orgasm as I felt my love canal 
contracting milking every drop from his black pounding 
balls. I shuddered all over as Buzz went limp on top of 
me having spent his load and completed his orgasm. 

I then went still for a moment then I went limp as 
well, having just had the best orgasm I ever remember 
having. We lay there with Buzz still on top as we both 
held each other's sweaty bodies. 

After a few minutes, Buzz whispered in my ear, "Momma, 
I have always wondered why my black brothers all want 
to get some married white pussy and now I know. Damn I 
will never be the same. You are one hot white bitch."

I giggled, and replied, "Well I have always wondered 
what a black man could do for a white wife and now I 
know. Don't tell my husband, but I will always be 
thinking of you when we are having sex. I have never 
been so well fucked in my life as I was tonight."

After Buzz left that night, my husband returned and I 
had to tell him all about my young black stud... Well 
telling him about it, made me horny again and my 
husband needed to be taken care of, , As my husband 
plowed his garden, my mind was playing with Buzz and 
thoughts of his black pole. This made it even more 
enjoyable with my husband... I never saw Buzz again 
except in my fantasies while having sex with my 
husband. 

Yes getting fucked by a young black stud can liven up a 
white wife's sex life. Thank you Buzz wherever you are, 
kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment