Saturday 1 December 2012

ANNIVESARY PRESENT


Our anniversary was coming up and I decided to do 
something special for my wife, and myself of course.

Like I said before I had checked out all the hotels and 
bars around town so I knew what they had to offer. I 
decided to rent a room at the Embassy Suites for our 
anniversary night. If you aren't familiar with them 
they have all the rooms around a big atrium. There is a 
living room when you first enter with a big window that 
faces out to the atrium. Then a short hallway, which 
the bathroom is off, and then the bedroom with a patio 
door and small balcony. This particular one has a nice 
bar and dining room on the first floor. It also has 
glass elevators.

I figured this would be perfect for her celebration.

Our anniversary was during the week this year so that 
would be better, mostly traveling businessmen staying 
there, no families with kids. I went and made the 
reservation in person so I could make sure we got a 
room on the fourth floor and close to the elevators so 
there would be a lot of traffic. They also said I could 
check in early that day.

I told my wife I had special plans for our anniversary 
so she should be ready to go by 1:30 in the afternoon. 
I bought her a new dress for the occasion, a nice black 
one that buttoned all the way down the front. I also 
bought some good Champaign, her favorite wine and of 
course tequila.

I went over right after noon that day and stocked our 
room with everything. Went home to get my wife and told 
her that she only needed her make-up and her bikini 
because I had taken care of everything else. She 
thought that was very cool. I made her take the white 
bikini because that was the most revealing, almost see-
through when wet. We got to our room and had some 
Champaign. She hadn't had any lunch so it went right to 
her head. 

I suggested we go for a swim because I didn't want her 
getting too buzzed up too early. She put on her bikini 
and she looked great. Her nipples poked through the top 
a little and the bottom was tight enough that you could 
see her pussy slit if you looked close. As always there 
were a few stray pussy hairs curling out from the 
crotch in her suit. The swimming area was empty at this 
time of day so we had the pool to ourselves. 

We decided to move to the hot tub and have some more of 
the Champaign I had brought along in plastic cups. I 
got a hard on just looking at her when she got out of 
the pool. Her nipples were now hard and really showed 
through the top. The wet bottom was pulled farther into 
her slit and you could now just barely see her bush 
through the suit. The back was pulled into her ass a 
little so you could see more of her cheeks. 

The hot tub was so relaxing as we drank the Champaign. 
She was getting woozy again so I reached over and 
started fondling her tits under the water. She just 
smiled at me, think she forgot we were in a public 
pool. I reached down and began rubbing her pussy. At 
the same time I was shoving the crotch of her suit 
farther into her pussy slit. 

Finally I said we better go back to the room before she 
fell asleep. It was later afternoon now and some guys 
were checking in for the night. As she got out of the 
hot tub I could see that her top was kind of crooked 
and one nipple was almost out. The crotch of her suit 
was so far into her slit that one of her pussy lips was 
partially exposed. 

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her waist so 
she could hold it in front of her. She thought she was 
covered up but the towel wasn't quite long enough and 
right in the front it veed open so anyone looking at 
her could see her pussy lip showing. I walked her 
through the area where they serve free drinks in the 
afternoon. 

There were only a few guys there at the time but she 
sure caught their attention. They could all see her top 
was on crooked and her one tit almost out and a few 
managed to be lucky enough to get a peek at her pussy 
in the towel opening. We got into the glass elevator 
that faced the drink area. Trust me these are slow 
elevators. 

I took her towel under the pretense that I needed to 
wipe my face. Then I reached behind her and pulled the 
back of her suit up into her ass and ran my hand down 
into her crotch. The guys having drinks got a nice view 
of her ass and watched as I rubbed her pussy from 
behind. When we got to the room she wanted some more 
Champaign but I talked her into some coffee instead. It 
was way too early to have her getting too drunk.

The window facing the atrium had heavy curtains and 
also sheer ones. The heavy ones were open but he sheers 
were open about one foot. I didn't think anyone would 
be able to see through but we took our suits off in the 
living room anyway. She was sitting on the couch having 
some coffee so I figured before she got too sober I 
better have some fun. I walked over to her my hard cock 
pointing right at her face. She got the hint and began 
to suck on it, something she doesn't do when sober, 
especially in front of a window.

She was sucking pretty good and I saw a number of 
people walk by but no one seemed to be looking in. Then 
one of the guys that must have been having drinks and 
noticed which room we were in walked by very slowly. 
Stopped and backed up to get a better look. I could see 
him watching out of the corner of my eye so I put my 
hands behind my wives head and began to fuck her 
throat. She doesn't like that so I only got a few 
strokes in before she pulled her head back and he 
walked away. That's OK I didn't want to shoot my load 
yet anyway.

We had some more coffee and she rested for a while. 
When she woke up she was more sober but still a little 
drunk. I showed her the dress I bought for her and she 
liked it. She asked where her panties and bra were and 
I told her she was going bare under the dress tonight. 
She said she needed some more to drink then. I talked 
her into some wine instead of the tequila, I was afraid 
of her getting too drunk. 

The dress was fairly short and I watched her as we had 
the wine and she put her make-up on. She looked great 
in it. If she bent over too far you could just see the 
bottom of her ass and a little pussy peeking out 
between her legs. She was just buzzed enough to feel 
good and frisky so we went down for dinner. 

We stopped in the bar first and she managed to catch 
most of the men's eyes and she wasn't even showing 
anything yet. We sat at the bar and I had her let the 
back of her dress hang over the bar stool so she was 
sitting directly on the stool with her bare ass. We had 
a couple of drinks and she was starting to get loosened 
up again. 

When she stood up to go to the bathroom she had 
forgotten that her dress was over the back of the stool 
so she unknowingly flashed her ass to the guys sitting 
close. I looked down and the seat of her bar stool was 
wet with her pussy juice. She came back and as we 
finished our drinks I undid a couple of the top and 
bottom buttons on her dress. We went into the dinning 
area and were seated in a booth facing the bar. 

The table had a cloth on it but I noticed it barely 
covered the outside edge of our table. We had another 
drink while we decided what to order. From the side you 
could just see my wife's tits in her dress. Now I knew 
why the waiter stood off to the side to take our order. 

While we drank our drinks and waited for our food I had 
my hand between her legs rubbing her pussy and also 
undoing more buttons. I saw one guy start to leave the 
bar but when he glanced in our direction he went back 
and sat down again. Must have gotten a peek under our 
table at my wife's pussy.

I had talked her into eating light because I didn't 
want to screw up the buzz she had going. Some wine with 
dinner kept her going. Constant attention from the 
waiter so he could look at her tits. When she picked up 
her napkin I realized that her dress was undone almost 
to her waist. I pretended not to notice the guys in the 
bar that now had their chairs facing us for the view. 
After dinner we sat and finished up the bottle of wine. 

With her napkin now on the table, when the waiter 
brought the check he also got a good look at her pussy. 
Instead of leaving the check he just stood there while 
I signed. Where it said tip I wanted to write “looking 
at her tits and pussy” but decided I better not.

As she slid out of the booth and stood up the guys in 
the bar got a real good look at her hairy pussy. When 
we got to the fourth floor we walked around the atrium 
instead of going directly to the room. I stopped her a 
number of times to look at something in the atrium 
knowing that while we stood by the railing anyone below 
looking up would see her naked under her dress. 

About half way around I undid the rest of the dress 
buttons so it fell open. From the front she was naked 
and as we walked the dress opened even farther. As we 
got to our room I saw two guys getting off the elevator 
so I fumbled getting the key out. My wife was leaning 
against the wall by the door with her eyes almost 
closed so she didn't see them. I was kind of blocking 
their view of her until they real close to us. 

Their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they 
saw this almost completely naked woman standing there. 
They didn't quite stop but walked as slow as possible 
enjoying their view of my wife. After they passed I 
opened the door and we went into the room. 

I suggested some tequila to top off the evening because 
it was time to put her down. She didn't know if she 
should have any more because she might fall asleep so I 
assured her we would have more fun after a couple of 
drinks. Well at least I would. I kept pouring the 
tequila and she kept drinking it. I knew it wouldn't be 
long till she was gone for the night. While we drank I 
was feeling her up and fingering her. 

Finally she just went limp on the sofa. I waited a few 
minutes to let the booze take full affect and then 
opened her dress all the way and laid her down on the 
couch with her feet towards the window. I bent one leg 
up and against the couch back and hung the other off 
the couch and on the floor. He legs were spread enough 
for a great view of her pussy with some pink showing.

I did her the favor of putting one of her arms across 
her face. I turned on the lamp on the end table, opened 
the curtains about two feet, grabbed the room key and 
left. I wanted to be outside where I could see who 
looked. I went up one floor and stood on the other side 
of the atrium. It was much darker in the atrium now so 
looking in a window was easy.

It seemed like forever but probably only five minute 
before the first guy walked by. Like most people you 
just naturally look in an open window. I'm sure in his 
wildest dreams he didn't expect to see what he did.. 
Over the next hour forty guys must have gotten a good 
look at my naked wife. More than one walked away 
adjusting his dick. I thought about going back to the 
room and opening the door a little to see how many 
dared to go in and feel her up. 

I chalked that idea up for another time because it was 
starting to get late and I had things to do. I felt 
like I was doing these guys a service. Instead of going 
back to their room and watching boring TV they could 
think about my naked wife while they jacked off wishing 
they were fucking her. I went back to the room closed 
the curtains, called my buddy Steve and told him to get 
his butt over to the Embassy Suites and gave him our 
room number. Steve is one of the guys that have played 
with my naked wife a number of times.

Until now I had only let guys play with her when she 
was out. My anniversary gift to her was going to be a 
strange cock to fuck her. I knew it wouldn't take Steve 
long to get here because he lived pretty close. I 
carried my wife back into the bedroom and took her 
dress off. I laid her naked on the bed and pushed her 
feet up to her ass and let her legs fall open. Now that 
hairy pussy was wide open and between her puffy lips 
was that pretty little cunt hole just waiting. I knew 
Steve had a pretty fat cock so I worked my fingers into 
her cunt to loosen her up a little. After I stretched 
her out I went back to the living room for a drink.

Right after that Steve knocked on the door. I let him 
in and handed him a drink. He wanted to know what the 
hell was going on. I told him I had a surprise for him. 
He kept bugging me about what it was as he drank. I 
laughed and told him he was my wife's anniversary 
present. He just looked confused until I took him into 
the bedroom. He had seen my wife naked a number of 
times but when I told him he was going to be her first 
strange cock his mouth dropped open. "You're kidding!" 
he said. 

"Nope, her pussy is ready and waiting for you to fuck."

He dropped his pants and bent over the bed and started 
licking her pussy. He kept saying, God I can't believe 
this. Finally he pulled her to the edge of the bed and 
put her legs over his shoulders, lined up his fat dick 
to her open cunt and started to push. I knelt behind 
him so I could better watch his cock slowly slide into 
her. 

God this was great, another guy fucking my passed out 
wife. It took a while but he finally got his entire 
cock buried into her cunt. He pumped her very slow at 
first, her cunt making some slurping noises as he 
fucked. 

Finally I said, "Come on, pound her pussy!" And he 
started banging her like crazy. Her tits were flopping 
back and forth as he pumped her cunt. Her pussy was 
making a lot of noise now and juice was running down 
her ass crack. Her pussy never looked so good as it did 
with another guys cock fucking it.

He grunted and dumped his load deep into her cunt. He 
pumped a few more strokes and then pulled his dick out. 
I heard him say, God that was the best piece of ass I 
remember having, but I was busy watching her pussy 
drool his cum out and down her ass. I couldn't wait any 
longer, I had to fuck that stretched out sloppy cunt 
hole. I slammed it home in one shove. 

I couldn't believe I was having sloppy seconds on my 
wife. I fucked her as hard as I could and shot my load 
in just a few minutes. We left her on the bed and went 
to get a drink. I couldn't help but notice Steve's cock 
was hard again and all shiny from her pussy juice. He 
was half way through his drink when he said, "Damn! I 
get to fuck her again?" This time he slid right into 
her used cunt. He pounded her pussy for a lot longer 
this time before he came in her. 

Watching him fuck her again gave me a hard on, so as 
soon as he pulled out I shoved my cock into that fucked 
over cunt. When I came and pulled out there was a big 
pool of cum between her ass cheeks on the bedspread. 
Her cunt hole was so far open I could look up into her. 
I felt like her ob/gyn Dr. looking up into her pink 
cunt hole. Her pussy lips were swollen and red from the 
abuse they had taken.

Steve and I washed off our dicks and had another drink. 
He just went on and on about how great a fuck she was 
and he hoped he got to do her again some time. I smiled 
and said that I thought he would get another chance but 
he should return the favor with his wife. Steve 
admitted he had been thinking about it. I hope he goes 
through with it because his wife is hot!

Steve thanked me again and left. I went into clean up 
my wife. I washed all the cum off. Her cunt hole was 
still so big I managed to wipe most of the cum out that 
was still in her. When I got her cleaned up I put some 
lotion all over her pussy. I rubbed a lot of it in 
hoping it would make her a little less sore the next 
day. 

I went to sleep reliving the night and thinking of the 
future possibilities for my wife. The next morning she 
was a little hung over and couldn't believe how sore 
her pussy was. I assured her she was an animal the 
night before and just wanted to fuck and fuck. That 
made her feel pretty good.

We stopped for some breakfast before we left and my 
wife could not figure out why so many guys were staring 
at her with a wicked smile on their faces. 

Well, my wife thought the night out was our present to 
each other. She will never know that her pussy with a 
strange cock fucking it was her present to me.

That was her first strange cock but not her last...

No comments:

Post a Comment