Saturday 1 December 2012

ABANDONED IN THE CAR PARK


My husband and I had been married for ten years, we had 
decided to leave children until later, it wasn't that I 
was career minded or anything like that, just that John 
was starting his own company and he needed all the 
capitol he could get his hands on until the business 
could properly support a family. 

I wasn't the brightest tool in the box, I worked as a 
shelf stacker in a supermarket but it meant that I 
could help out with the household bills in those first 
few years. My job meant that I was mostly bored, John's 
long hours and hard work meant that he was mostly 
knackered and after ten years we had almost given up on 
sex all together. 

I struggled to get John interested in sex again, I 
started dressing up, you know, sluttish, when we were 
going out. Eventually we got back into the swing of sex 
but it was no longer the 'vanilla' sex of out early 
marriage, it was more way out and extreme than I had 
intended it to become. 

John started to insist on things like tying me up 
before sex or taking me out to the woods and fucking me 
in one of the clearings that were intended for 
picnickers, we even had sex in the car while we were 
parked in large car parks at places like the 
supermarket where I worked. 

One day John had me go to a pub in town, dressed in my 
most sluttish clothes and made up way beyond any sense 
of restraint. I had one drink, the barman was looking 
at me suspiciously and I had been approached by four 
men before John finally turned up and asked me if I 
would like a drink. We role-played for thirty minutes, 
I expected John to ask me if I would like to go to a 
night club with him but he took me completely by 
surprise by saying, "How much for full sex?" 

I was flabbergasted but before I could say anything the 
landlord of the pub asked me to leave, John followed me 
outside and grabbed my mackintosh by the lapel, 
"Fifteen quid and we'll do it in the car park!" Then he 
dragged me off behind the pub, the car park didn't 
belong to the pub, it was one of the local council 'pay 
and display' car parks. I noticed at least eight closed 
circuit TV cameras that were constantly scanning the 
car park, John dragged me into a dark corner, I was 
almost missing my footing I was being dragged along so 
fast. 

I was dressed in a lightweight summer mackintosh, with 
a vent at the rear that went all the way to my bottom, 
under the coat all I had on was a bask with built in 
shelf, thong and stockings. 

John yanked the front of my coat open ripping all the 
buttons off as he did so, then he pulled at the side of 
my thong until they gave way, then he turned me so that 
my back was towards him and used my torn thong to tie 
my hands behind my back. John pulled the vent at the 
back of my coat open and tried to use my bottom for sex 
but couldn't actually get in as I was so tight, I was 
pushed forward over the bonnet of a strangers car and 
John fucked me violently from behind. 

I was so shocked and off balance that I was actually 
terrified and crying as John raped me, I could feel 
that John was nearing his climax when there was a shout 
from the direction of the footpath at the side of the 
pub. "Keep playing the game!" John whispered into my 
ear before he ran off into the market place. The man 
who had shouted out came over and helped me to gt to my 
feet, he untied my hands and began to phone the police, 
even though I was still shaking and found difficulty in 
standing on my own I managed to stop him phoning the 
police. 

My 'rescuer' introduced himself to me as Tony, it 
turned out that I was actually being fucked on his 
bonnet, there was a small dent in the mettle-work and a 
few small scratches in the paintwork but that went out 
of his mind when he realised that I was finding a lot 
of difficulty in keeping my coat closed and he kept 
getting flashes of my tits and hairy bush as I tried in 
vain to keep covered. 

"You really should let me call the police you know, 
they need to take samples from you if they have any 
hope of catching that animal!" 

I was confused, confused at how John had gone so far 
off script in our role-play and now, was Tony part of 
the 'game', John had chosen to fuck me on Tony's car 
bonnet after all, and then there was the comment about 
keeping playing the game from John just before he ran 
off. 

"I don't think the police would be interested or that 
they would be able to find any useful samples!" 

"Oh! I see, you've already been working earlier today 
have you?" 

I realised that the part of a prostitute that I was 
playing would have been totally believable even if Tony 
wasn't actually part of John's game. Tony was showing a 
lot of concern for my ordeal, he didn't actually say it 
but I got the distinct feeling that it was going 
through his mind, 'Just because a woman is a sex 
worker, a man shouldn't rape her like an animal'. 

I assured Tony that I would be fine in a moment, "Could 
you do with a nice cup of tea or coffee?" 

"Thank you, but I'm hardly in a state to go somewhere 
for tea or coffee!" I said as I indicated my damaged 
coat, I spotted one of my coat's buttons on the floor 
and bent down to pick it up, just at that moment Tony 
had bent down to pick up another of my buttons, he got 
a face full of my bare ass for his trouble. 

"I could take you to my house for coffee!" 

John's words ran through my mind again, 'Keep playing 
the game'. "OK, I'd love a coffee" Tony opened the 
passenger door for me to get in and while he walked 
around the back of the car to the drivers side I looked 
in my handbag for somewhere safe to keep the two 
buttons that had so far come to light. 

In the pub John had slipped a white box into my 
handbag, the box was unmarked apart from a simple logo 
across the front of the box, 'Terence Higgins Trust', I 
opened the box to pop the buttons inside, the box was 
half filled with condoms, I guessed that they were the 
kind of thing that would be handed out to working girls 
but how on earth would John have gotten hold of them I 
had no idea. 

Tony drove us to the village next to the one where I 
lived, he pulled up outside a small cottage and opened 
my door for me to get out. I noticed John pulling in 
about two hundred yards down the road from Tony's 
house. The house was a small 'two up two down' farm 
workers cottage, I followed Tony into the back room and 
he invited me to sit down while he made the coffee, he 
made small talk while he was in the kitchen waiting for 
the kettle to boil, I spotted John sneeking down the 
back garden path using the shadows as much as possible. 

Tony caused me to jump slightly when he put a mug of 
coffee in front of me because I was so totally focused 
on John. Tony sat with his back to the window and John 
stepped out into the light, Tony mentioned that I 
looked like I had calmed down after my ordeal, "Will 
you have to go back out again tonight?" I saw John 
nodding his head in an exaggerated fashion "Yes I 
will!" I noticed Tony blushing and looking away from 
me, he had something on his mind and was trying to work 
out exactly how to broach the subject. 

"How much will you have to earn before you can stop for 
the night?" I looked to John again, he opened all of 
his fingers three times to signify thirty, "Thirty 
pounds!" Tony's face brightened up, "So if I give you 
thirty pounds can you stay the night with me?" Again 
John was nodding his head in an exaggerated way, "Yes!" 

Tony left the room for a few minutes, John was pointing 
to the back door, he was mouthing for me to unlock the 
door for him. I took the cups into the kitchen, 
unlocked and unbolted the back door, I checked it to 
make sure that it opened before I returned to the back 
living room. 

Tony handed me thirty pounds, "Can you take your coat 
off for me please?" John had to step out of the light 
until Tony leaned his bottom against the window sill. 
The game certainly was getting very exciting, I 
wondered when john would step in and stop things now 
that the back door was open but when I spotted him at 
the window again he was encouraging me to take my coat 
off. 

It took me a few seconds to pluck up the courage to 
open my coat, I was inadvertently ruening the game 
until I realised that Tony had seen everything so far 
already, admittedly it was in the half light of the car 
park but he had already seen most of my body. 

I slipped out of my coat, I had decided that until John 
stepped in and stopped me I would play the prostitute 
the best way I could, I even gave a sexy little wiggle 
as I slipped out of my coat. 

Tony stepped forward and started to touch my breasts, 
"Am I allowed to kiss you?" I looked over Tony's 
shoulder, John started to shake his head but then 
changed his mind and nodded, "I don't usually kiss but 
as you were my knight in shining armour earlier I'll 
make an exception just this once!" 

Tony started kissing me passionately, lots of pressure 
and even more tongue, after a few minutes he started to 
move, kissing my cheek, down onto my jaw, then neck, 
shoulder and chest before finally landing on my breast, 
kissing around my nipple and then nibbling them. 

The bask I wore had laces in the front to tighten the 
body and fastenings down the back, the extra laces at 
the front because being a shelf the bask had a lot of 
weight to hold up. I felt the bask loosen slightly and 
then as Tony began biting my nipples a little harder I 
felt his fingers working down the fasteners at the 
back. 

I was so turned on by John watching me through the 
window as Tony began seducing me that I felt my 
lubricant trickle out of my pussy and run down my inner 
thigh, if John didn't stop things now I wouldn't be 
able to stop Tony myself. 

My bottom was resting against Tony's dining table as he 
opened my bask, it was uncomfortable leaning back so 
far and when Tony finally stopped biting my nipples and 
stood upright, he took my hand and began walking to the 
stares, I looked towards my husband for a sign that he 
wanted me to stop but all he did was point to my 
handbag over and over again. 

I snatched at the handle of my handbag as we passed it, 
in Tony's bedroom he pushed me onto his bed and almost 
leaped on top of me, he was kissing me all over my 
upper body, kissing, biting and rubbing me with his 
face, I heard John on the stares but Tony didn't seem 
too hear. As Tony kissed me he began undressing 
himself, I spotted John in the doorway, he was cutting 
things very fine if he was about to stop us. I felt the 
heat of Tony's cock against the outer lips of my 
vagina, John made a move, not to stop things but 
warning me, he kept pointing to my handbag and mouthing 
the word 'Condom'. 

Tony started pushing forward, the heat of his penis was 
replaced by actual penis, I was suddenly galvanised 
into action, I wriggled out from under tony, "Not 
without a condom!" "You can't blame a guy for trying!" 
Tony said with a broad grin across his face. 

I opened a condom and rolled it down Tony's cock, I 
looked directly into John's eyes, looking for a sign, I 
could see from the look on John's face that he was 
almost as excited by what was happening as I was, I 
settled back onto my back again and Tony covered me 
with his body. 

John almost gave himself away as he moved into a better 
position to see what Tony was doing to me, all the time 
Tony grunted over me as he fucked me as hard as he 
could I was looking at John and John was totally 
captivated by seeing his wife getting fucked, it dawned 
on me that if Tony was a friend of John's then John 
wouldn't be trying so hard to keep his presence a 
secrete, this revaluation spurred me on, I rocketed to 
the most powerful climax that I had ever had in my life 
before. Tony filled the condom and I felt a little let 
down that we would have to end our sex at that point. 

"You have another condom? I hope!" Tony didn't deflate 
at all, I stripped off the used condom and threw it on 
the floor before rolling a second condom down his cock 
shaft and Tony started to cover me again. "You do 
anal?" I shook my head, "you must be new to the game!" 
that comment confused me, then I realised that 
prostitutes are sometimes said to be 'On the game'. 
"Can I at least try? I'll be as gentle as I can be!" I 
looked at John, he was holding his breath, I could see 
that he wanted to tell me to do it but he was just 
holding his breath, almost at the point that he turned 
blue I said, "OK!" 

Tony had KY Jell in his bedside cabinet, I looked at 
him suspiciously, "I really like anal, what can I tell 
you?" Tony used copious amounts of the jell and spent 
almost an hour easing his cock into my bottom, Tony and 
John had very similar cocks but John would never have 
had the patience to get his cock in my ass without 
killing me first. 

Once inside and checking that I were comfortable Tony 
started to slowly fuck me, Tony was on his knees, 
looking down on my body, then he pulled my hand so that 
it was between us, he placed my middle finger over my 
clitoris and rubbed it with my own finger tip, then he 
let my hand go and I took up the action myself, I took 
one last look at John before I closed my eyes and 
allowed my body to slip into convulsions as I pushed 
myself way beyond a simple climax. 

Tony took a second hour before he finally filled his 
second condom while slowly sliding in and out of my 
ass, "There you're a proper hooker now, you can take 
anybody in there now that I've stretched it open for 
you! You know, you should be paying me for this instead 
of me paying you!" 

Tony and I fell asleep cuddling together, in the 
morning we fucked again, John was nowhere in sight, I 
assumed that as soon as the anal action ended the night 
before John had slipped away quietly, I did notice that 
two condoms were missing from the floor where they wee 
thrown the night before. I made two coffees and took 
them to the bedroom and woke Tony, I handed him a 
condom with his coffee, "It's too hot to drink at the 
moment!" 

And off we went again, another memorable fuck but not 
as exciting as it was with my husband watching us. Tony 
lasted thirty minutes, only because he had to go to 
work, he told me that he could fuck me all day if he 
could get out of work. Fortunately I was on a day off 
so I didn't have to hurry, Tony left me in the bath, 
"Just pull the door too when you're finished, it's on 
the latch! Can I have your telephone number for the 
next time I need to hire a girl?" 

I gave Tony my mobile number and told him that I didn't 
work in the day very often but most evenings would 
usually be OK! 

I walked the mile or so home, John hadn't gone to work, 
he was waiting for me to get home, he had been winding 
himself up for almost twelve hours by the time I walked 
through the front door, the fact that I had just walked 
the twenty minutes or so dressed in just a bask and 
mackintosh that I had to hold closed. John took me on 
the floor in the hallway with the front door still wide 
open. We were lucky that it was a midweek day and 
almost everyone in the village would be at work, 
everyone except our next door neighbour.

 John fucked my pussy and then turned me over to use my 
back passage, I tried to stop him as my recently de-
virgined ass was still sore but it was no good, john 
hurt me quite a bit causing me to moan in pain, Sid, 
our next door neighbour stepped over the low wall 
separating our two gardens and rushed to our door to 
see if there was anything he could do to help me, he 
skidded to a halt when he saw John on my back fucking 
my red raw ass. John had the two condoms in the 
passageway and as he fucked me he tipped the cold 
contents of both condoms over my back and rubbed the 
cream into my skin as he ravaged my ass. 

Sid cleared his throat and John looked over his 
shoulder to see who was standing behind him, "Hi Sid, 
you need a little exercise?" "What you saying to me 
John, go fuck off?" John laughed out loud, "No sid, you 
lent me your lawn mower when mine was in the shop last 
week, I was just thinking of reciprocating the favour!" 
Sid couldn't believe what he was hearing, John pulled 
his cock out of my ass, "You'll need to put a johnny 
Sid but feel free to fuck my wife as long as you want!" 

I turned onto my back and waited while Sid rolled a 
condom down his tiny cock, as Sid mounted me and 
started to throw his body against mine I looked out 
into the street, "for god's sake John close the dam 
door before I end up having to fuck the whole street!"

No comments:

Post a Comment